Architectural Tech / Contract Administrator
Salary: 65k - 80k
Architecture and Design Firm
Our client, a busy, downtown Architecture, Design & Planning firm in Edmonton is currently looking for a candidate to work in the combined role of an Architectural Technologist and Contract Administrator. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Architectural Technologist who has some experience with basic CA duties, to join a growing team and participate in the development of a variety of innovative projects.
The role will will be focused on basic design development, completing working drawing packages and construction documents and working with project teams to finish objectives on time. On the CA side, you will make site visits and liaise with construction managers, owners representatives, general contractors and their sub-trades. In addition to administrating change control procedures, contract administration methodologies and policy development, you will ensure that projects adhere to the contract documents and the building and safety codes. You will be involved in the execution of a variety of projects including public/civil projects, high rise, mixed use and tenant improvements.
The ideal candidate will have the following credentials;
- Possess an Architectural Technology Diploma/Certification
- 5+ years' experience as an Architectural Technologist in and architecture or construction based firm
- Some basic contract administration experience from within an architecture or construction firm (not Oil and Gas)
- Experience working with Revit and AutoCAD software, as well as Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work collaboratively with project teams and company stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
If you believe this position could be the right fit for you, apply now or email your resume directly to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their application, however, only those who meet the requirements above will be contacted.