Business Development Executive
Construction Sales $250K+ / year
Commercial Construction / Light Industrial Buildings
Head Quartered in Edmonton, AB, our client is an established General Contractor in the Commercial Construction / Light Industrial Buildings arena.
What the role encompasses:
- Driving business growth through proactively identifying new opportunities and successfully closing business development opportunities
- Fostering long-term relationships
- Developing and delivering Presentations to Clients and prospective Clients
- Determining and implementing innovative business development strategies that will contribute to company growth
- Preparing and executing business development action plans for target markets
Who you are:
- 5+ years of Sales / Business Development experience OR Technical (Project Manager, Estimator) experience in the Commercial Construction industry
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience in Commercial / Industrial, Design / Build Construction is preferred however open to someone with a strong sales skill set coupled with a leverageable network in Commercial Construction
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to collaborate with all parties of the project team
- You have demonstrated the ability to capitalize on your network and create opportunities that others might not see
- You have the ability to develop strong relationships with Clients to ensure continual business growth
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Effective oral and written communication skills and ability to represent the company and project team in a professional manner to both internal and external clients
Typically $200K+ after 2nd year. $350K a year on a 10 year average. Employees on this team are well paid and long term.
Similar role titles:
Commercial Construction Sales
Only applicants with the legal right to work in Canada can be considered for this opportunity.
We thank all those who express interest in this opportunity however only those short-listed we be contacted.