Intermediate Architectural Technologist
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Other titles: Design Technician, Architectural Technician, Revit Operator
One of our clients, a well established and reputable Architecture and Design firm in Alberta with busy office in Calgary, is hiring for an experienced Intermediate Architectural Technologist to join their dynamic team. This company is looking to bring someone on board to be a part of their progressive team and their innovative projects. They have projects based in commercial, institutional, cultural and municipal disciplines.
The ideal applicant will have excellent communication skills and work with team members throughout all processes of the project phases. You will be working with clients and design teams to discuss project plans, designs, schedules and proposals, and work according to these to produce high quality working drawing packages, construction documents and blueprints. You will use your experience to pier review the work of junior staff in the office, and do mark ups and changes to ensure projects are finished accurately and in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will have the following credentials;
- Architectural Technology Diploma/Certification required
- 7+ years' experience as an Architectural Technologist in and engineering/design based firm
- Experience working with Revit
- Strong experience working with AutoCAD, SketchUp, AutoTurn, Adobe Creative Suite, 3D max, MS Office, and MS Project is an asset
- Ability to manage and lead a project with minimal supervision
- A variety of project experience is desirable
If you feel this position could be the right fit for you, please click apply and submit your resume as soon as possible. We thank you for your application, however, only successful applicants who meet the requirements of the position will be contacted.