Retail – Store Manager – Richmond Hill
The ideal candidate for this job loves fashion/shopping
and knows all about current styles and brands. Must have a keen eye for merchandising and a great ability to prioritize and
Previous experience in a manager role within a fast paced, mall clothing/accessory store managing a team of 15-25 and can lead a team to success.
Must enjoy/respect working with used clothing and accessories as this is an aspect of the store.
- Recruit, hire, and train associates for all store positions
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong leadership, promote a high level of customer service
- Manage social media outlets (3-4 posts/day), which involves taking pictures, flat lays and videos
- Merchandising window displays, tables etc with little direction (need to be creative)
- Plan, organize and execute store events: Promos, Sales, Floor Change Overs
- Proven ability/experience with general retail business terminology, stats and information
- Ability train and develop staff but also hold them accountable
- Sales and goal oriented.
- Must be computer literate
If this sounds like a position you will excel in and your experience is a match we look forward to receiving your resume! Please apply or send your resume to email@example.com