Victoria, British Columbia
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Architecture and Design Firm
Excellent opportunity for a driven, motivated and entrepreneurial Intermediate Architect who wants to excel and progress their career and be a part of lead designs with a full range architecture, planning and interior design firm.
Our client has been in practice for over 30 years in Western Canada and has developed itself as one of the leading firms based in Vancouver. Projects range in various industries including retail, residential, mixed-use, office and senior health-care projects. With a strong dedication to high quality design and an excellent portfolio of clients and projects they have become a leader in the industry.
The Architectural Technologist position will require thorough knowledge of building technology in the low - mid rise project design specific to wood frame developments. This role will have focus to progress into senior leadership and will require a professionally recognized certificate/degree to be considered for the position. This is a very collaborative and collective team with an excellent and inclusive working environment and an organization that allows the flexibility to design and learn as their career moves forward.
The ideal candidate will have the following credentials;
- Bachelor's in Architecture/Architectural Technologist/Building Technologist Certificate from a recognized institution
- 3+ years' experience working with commercial, mixed-use, residential and institutional projects in a British Columbia Architectural/Design firm
- Excellent experience working with Photoshop, AuotCAD, and SketchUp
- REVIT experience is an asset
- Knowledge of the BC Building Codes necessary
- Proven experience working with municipal approvals processes and city permits
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Role is being hired ASAP please submit your resume if you believe you are a fit for this position.