Competitive Salary + Benefits
Architecture & Design Firm
Other titles: Architect, Project Architect, Design Architect, Registered Architect, Project Manager, Architect, AAA Architect, Junior Architect
TalentSphere have partnered with a well estabished and well known Canadian Architecture firm, in finding them a talented, driven and collaborative Architect to join their busy office in Edmonton. This firm have a close knit and supportive work environment, providing flexibility and plenty of opportunity for professional growth and development. With their hands in both public and private sector work, this firm boast a diverse range of projects in their design strong portfolio of work.
As an Intermediate Architect, you will be involved in the following:
• Work with the senior architects through all phases of projects including design development, client liaison, production, project management and contract administration
• Prepares client presentations and presents design concepts and drawings.
• Ensures that construction detail documentation conforms to QA/QC and Best Practice standards; utilization of both AutoCAD and Revit
• Produces both creative and sustainable design solutions into projects.
• Fosters and maintains a collaborative professional working relationship with the Project Leadership Team
• Writes reports and memos to consultants and vendors to issue changes and track resolutions.
• Participates in team meetings to help resolve project issues, coordination with other disciplines, schedule adherence, and technical issues.
• Participates in project reviews regarding project costs, budgets and adherence to schedule.
• Communicates in a clear, concise, and professional manner at all times, both verbally and in writing and will have regular interface with clients.
• Applies proper QA/QC methods throughout project.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
WHAT TO DO NOW
- 5 - 17 years of experience in the Architectural Industry, with at least 4 years coming from within Canada
- Possess a range of project experience with public, community, mixed use, civic and commercial work preferred
- Excellent design skills, creative and able to work through design issues
- Have excellent technical skills and good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work to deadlines is also essential
- Excellent skills with both AutoCAD and Revit preferred
- Loyal and committed approach
If you're interested in this Intermediate Architect role click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. We thank all candidates for their application, however, only candidates who meet the criteria above will be contacted.
Keywords: Architect, AAA, Architect, Design Architect, Edmonton, Calgary, Alberta, AB, Intermediate Architect, Registered Architect, Designer, Project Architect, Junior Architect, Western Canada