Sr. Data Analyst
Remote - Open to Canadian Based Candidates
Information Technology and Analytics
Truly Phenomenal Benefits and Compensation!
Our client, a well established marketing and analytics company, is seeking a dynamic and seasoned Sr. Data Analyst to join their team. They’re passionate about driving data driven decision making for their clients and their team is striving to create world class products that create value. The Sr. Data Analyst uses a combination of statistics, analysis and business intelligence, machine learning, and data science to deliver insight and recommendations for internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills that can create a clear vision of their findings for the team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a fast growing company that values culture and work life balance for their team. The company provides 4 weeks of vacation to start along with a long list of other incredible benefits!
- Provide information and insights to our stakeholders
- Proactively work with stakeholders to formulate and manage business questions, hypotheses, and specifications
- Work as an integral part of the Data team by providing both internal and external mentorship, and demonstrating data democratization/governance with excellence across the organization
- Help identify, define and build metrics and KPIs that lead to actionable results
- Instrument applications with user tracking analytics to gain insight into the customer journey and how the product features are being used
- Breakdown stakeholder asks and suggest solutions based on timeliness, accuracy, business value, and impact
- Own building hypotheses, scoping, running and conducting post analysis of experiments & A/B tests
- Grow your skills in machine learning, statistics, and data science, to enable deeper understanding of the internal data
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years working as an analyst, with a proven track record of generating research and insights in a repeatable and actionable manner
- Strong expertise with SQL (we use mySQL and Postgres dialects) and highly capable with Python
- Solid experience with data modelling, warehousing, and pipelining (Airflow is an asset)
- Experience building advanced analytics solutions (predictive models, multivariate testing, statistical analysis)
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills are vital in this role with strong capability to build relationships across the organization to develop and maintain trust
- Ability to make strategic recommendations, and working with senior management to identify problems, solutions, and insights to drive the business forward
- Experience with project management: managing and prioritizing tasks across teams (agile ceremonies, and JIRA is an asset
- Familiarity with 3rd party tooling and data integrations, and monitoring/maintaining data integrity across multiple systems is an asset
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas