The Order Fulfillment Specialist will process all incoming orders and shipments coming into the regional warehouse. As a direct point of contact with customers, this fast-paced role requires strong organizational skills, high attention to detail and the ability to react quickly to customer issues.
- Respond by phone and/or email to all customer inventory inquiries and delivery confirmations within same business day
- Input all sales orders taking the process from order entry to pick release
- Enter all sales orders accurately and on a timely basis to facilitate delivery cut off timelines
- Inform the Credit Team of credit holds and release requirements
- Provide exceptional services to walk-in customers on a timely basis
- Search the IT system for specific batch numbers as requested
- Finalize all cash and credit transactions on the POS terminal
- Deliver all cash and transaction logs to the Credit Manager
- Communicate any credit or invoice issues with accounting team
- Ensure cash is collected on all CIA orders before releasing, including the completion of credit card authorization.
- Minimum 3 years related experience in a business environment
- Post-secondary education an asset
- Cash handling and/or customer service experience required
- Experience within a busy order desk environment preferred
- Proven track record in providing effective and high-quality customer service
- Accepts responsibility and proactively resolves issues (‘solution focused’) on a timely basis
- Forward thinking with ability to review/enhance existing processes and create efficiencies
- Thorough, high attention to detail, strong organizational skills
- Effective team player, works efficiently to get the job done
- Excellent listening skills and interpersonal relations in dealing with both internal and external customers
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is a must and experience using Oracle considered an asset
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas