Architecture, Design & Planning Firm
Competitive salary + compensation package
Other titles: Senior Project manager, Architectural Project Manager, Architect, PMP
Our client, mid to large sized Architecture and Design firm, is seeking a skilled Project Manager to coordinate projects and project teams in their Vancouver office. They emphasize a collaborative and progressive work culture and support their staff through all levels of career development.
In this role as a Project Manager, at either an intermediate or senior level, you will oversee project phases through design development, construction documents preparation, and construction period services. The successful candidate will work with project coordination, contract administration, specifications, manage client relationships, team communication and coordination, budgets and schedules, and will be responsible for reviewing work and quality assurance and control. Ultimately, you will oversee the successful execution of projects, in collaboration with the senior principals and other architects in the firm.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum10 years’ relevant experience in the North American Architectural Industry.
- PMP Designation required
- Registered as an Intern or Architect in Canada an asset
- Broad skill set, including design, production, contract administration and project management, and proven ability to manage projects independently
- Minimum 5 years’ project management experience including the coordination of a team during design and construction documents preparation;
- Multi-disciplinary experience, with some mixed use, multi-family, commercial or hospitality experience preferred
- Good knowledge of the B.C Building code
- Good knowledge of Revit, Microsoft Office Suite, Newforma, Deltek, MS Project
- Demonstrated expertise in building technology for steel and concrete construction
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral; ability to maintain and develop positive relationships
- Ability to work under pressure and excellent time management skill
If you believe this position could be the perfect fit for you, apply now. Role is being hired ASAP. We thank all applicants, however, only those who meet the requirements of the position above will be contacted.
Keywords: Project Manager, Architectural Project Manager, Vancouver, PMP, Senior Project Manager, Senior PM, PM, British Columbia, Architecture