Competitive Salary + Benefits
We are currently seeking a licensed electrician. The successful candidate will be self-motivated with effective communication and organizational skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strong work ethic with attention to detail and excellence in workmanship
- Knowledge of safe work practices and follow all safety precautions including wearing safety gear without exception
- Understand and interpret all aspects of blueprints, electrical schematics, wiring drawings, and electrical code specifications in order to carry out commercial electrical equipment installations
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
- Install all large wiring and standard electrical systems required in commercial setting ensuring all systems are up to code
- Maintain all electrical systems including diagnosing and repairing units as required
- Computer skills as needed to complete job duties
- Security and safety qualifications
- Current and valid electrician's license
- Valid Driver's license
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Remote interview process
- Compliance with all protocols regarding social distancing and mask wearing
Interested? Role is being hired ASAP so please send your resume as soon as possible. If you call into Talentsphere, ask for Alison!
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas