About our client
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions has recently partnered with one of the most reputable distributors in the HVAC/R space. They have been around for over 50 years and have branches all across Canada.
This Inside Sales Supervisor is responsible to supervise the work of the Inside Sales Team, Logistics, and Reception. They will manage quote requests and approve of shop drawings, as well as the management of orders and deliveries of equipment.
The Ideal Candidate
- Manage and train the inside sales team, recruiting, onboarding, coaching and performance management
- Assign projects and ensure deadlines are met
- Answer technical questions and manage new drawing project requests
- Asses the technical content of plans and specifications to determine bidding strategy
- Participate in consulting firm meetings and lunch & learns
What They Offer
- 5+ years of sales experience
- 3+ years of experience in the HVAC field
- Previous management experience in a similar environment
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
- High integrity and customer service skills
- A self starter with a strong work ethic
Our client offers an attractive compensation package including a strong salary and a bonus plan. They have an extensive benefits package + RRSP plan. This is a long-term opportunity and the chance to develop your career with a great organization.
If this opportunity is appealing to you, and you bring the relevant experience then please apply directly to this job posting. Note that only candidates legally entitled to work in Canada will be eligible for the position.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas