Founded in 1989. Three decades of experience has developed a team of construction professionals who consistently deliver challenging projects, across Canada and the United States. Our client has successfully completed many commercial, industrial, institutional projects, including historical renovations, high-rise hotels, and a variety of multi-residential developments.
About the role
Joining the team as a High Rise Site Superintendent, you will be responsible for the day to day construction activities on a high rise project which includes:
- Assuring projects are completed according to design and specifications meeting deadlines and budgets
- Ensure health & safety on site
- Creating progress reports throughout the project for key stakeholders
- Communicating with site staff and creating schedules
- Coordinating all relevant inspections
- 10 + years experience working in the high rise environment as a Site Superintendent with strong preference of having lead 4+ story projects full cycle.
- The incumbent needs to have strong familiarity with high-rise constructions & regulations in the province of Ontario.
- Strong experience in scheduling is required, as is supervising trades, evaluating labor requirements, attention to detail and ability to prioritize and problem solve to ensure deadlines are met and production continues.
St. Catherine, ON
From $120,000-$140,000 (Based on experience) plus vehicle allowance & benefits
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas