Controller - US: Power Sector
Competitive Compensation & Benefits
Other Similar Titles:
- Regional CFO
- VP Finance
- Finance Director
Reporting to the Corporate Senior VP Finance, this US Regional Controller / CFO will lead the F&A team in support of the US region's business strategy while ensuring reporting timeliness & integrity including but limited to: US GAAP & IFRS compliance requirements, lead & manage financings & debt covenants, represent company with various external stakeholders (ie, lenders, investment bankers, shareholders), M&A due diligence, asset portfolio & risks management, tax & treasury oversight.
Ideal candidates will likely have many of the following attributes:
- 8+ years progressive F&A experience plus 4+ years proven senior F&A leadership
- CPA ideal, CMA an asset
- Relevant Masters degree preferred
- Success with capital market financings & other transactions
- Thrives leading in lean fast-paced environments
- Data driven, always looking to optimize processes & leverage IT tools & systems
- Excellent communications skills: verbal, written & presentation - multi-lingual is an asset especially including Spanish
- Energy / power sector experience would be an asset
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package, a variety of developmental opportunities, and the opportunity to make a real difference!
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas