Our client is a well-known ICI General Contractor in the Toronto area. They have experience in all areas of ICI construction and have built impressive & beautiful offices, restaurants & institutional buildings.
The duties & responsibilities of the Project Manager are as follows.
The background required.
- Oversee all aspects of construction in coordination with engineers and trade subcontractors.
- Oversee complex ICI and commercial ground up new build projects.
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Manage project budgets and schedules working in close concert with the owner and GC/CM.
- Conduct site meetings on a regular basis to manage project progress.
- Oversee all planning of the project through to the SPA (site plan approval) and awarding of building permits.
- Manage the day-to-day project operations for the build, directly overseeing the third party CM and trades / external stakeholders; report project progress to key internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with engineers, architects, etc. to determine the specifications of the projects
The salary of this position would be between $90,000-$120,000 based on experience & seniority
- 8+ years of experience in a Construction Project Manager role, with experience managing medium to large construction projects from the ground up
- Strong background in Institutional and Commercial construction with knowledge of design build - multiple full cycle new build project experience is required (from planning stage through to construction and project delivery)
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with construction/ project management software
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
. This position comes with benefits & discretionary bonuses.
Feel like you’re a fit? Then Apply Now!
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas