It is a very good time to be a Site Superintendent in the Greater Toronto Area - the market offers a wealth of opportunities for qualified construction professionals including this role in the corporate interiors space.
This company has a well-established client base with offices and operations in Toronto & West GTA. They are looking for an experienced Site Superintendent who enjoys working in a client-facing role overseeing tenant fit-outs for retail & commercial office spaces. The Site Superintendent will be responsible for the planning, organization, supervision and control of projects from turnover to project closeout. A partial list of the Site Superintendent's responsibilities includes the following:
- Review all project drawings and specifications to gain an understanding of the project, its scope, schedule and possible concerns
- Ensure that site operations are conducted in accordance with the standards set out by the client, their customers and the overall project objectives
- Work directly in a supervising role with subcontractors, maintaining a positive working relationship and work that is done to the standards required by our client
- Collaborate on a regular basis with the Project Manager to identify conflicts and challenge and bring to resolution
- Lead site meetings and and all employee orientation and safety training onsite.
This Site Superintendent will possess the following attributes:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in commercial and/or interior renovations
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Very professional presentation and communication skills.
Why work here?
Besides being a great place to work, this company offers a very competitive compensation package in addition to complete benefits (health & dental, etc.)
Thank you for your interest. Please apply directly if you believe you are the right candidate.