North York, ON
Would you like to work in a brand new office with a well-established and rapidly growing developer and contractor? This position is becoming available because of an internal promotion - this company is constantly expanding and adding positions which translates to ongoing opportunities for growth. If you are looking to elevate your career and work with an outstanding team this might be the right move for you.
As Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for tasks required to bring projects to completion in a timely and cost effective manner. This includes:
- Preparing, generating and organizing various documents for project files
- Assisting with all communication with project stakeholders including subtrades, consultants and clients
- Generating and logging Purchase Orders, Change Orders, RFIs, etc.
- Working with Project Managers to process shop drawings and other project and closeout documents
- Attending project meetings (own transportation required); taking accurate minutes and distribute with efficiency
- Preparing invoice and progress draws to be issued in conjunction with Project Manager
- Taking ownership for accuracy and timely completion of project documentation
- A construction related degree or equivalent combination of technical training and/or related experience
- A minimum of 2 years of local experience in a similar role
- Excellent computer skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm for challenge and new initiatives
- A positive demeanor and a "make it happen" approach
Why work here?
You will be working with some of the best known retail clients in North America. There is lots of work in the pipeline and if you like to be busy and constantly learning you will enjoy working here. It is by all accounts a positive and enjoyable work atmosphere and you will look forward to going to work.
This is an exclusive search. Please send your resume in full confidence as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest.
Junior Project Manager