Merchandising Marketing Manager
5 years of merchandising/marketing management experience
Strong knowledge of marketing / design trends
Very Attractive Base Salary + Benefits + RRSP matching program + Vaca
Our client, a leading furniture manufacturing business located in Toronto, ON, are looking for a Talented Merchandising/Marketing Manager (60-70k) who is responsible for Marketing themes/ program creation, retailer presentations, writing (strong)
If you have experience managing marketing programs and merchandising in the retail industry, this could be your next great move. The company is known for growth and promoting within with skilled tenured employees. They distribute to all the major high-end furniture retailers in Canada and USA. This is a green pasture, and you will be trained, mentored, coached by the managing director of the business. This is a great opportunity for exposure.
They have fantastic leadership and are very strong mentors and are looking for the same characteristics for the Merchandising Marketing Manager.
This is a fantastic position if you are looking to join a great business with a strong focus on customer retention who are well respected in the industry and always put their customers first.
The chosen candidate will have strong experience with Merchandising and Marketing,
preferably in retail or from an agency working for retailers.
About the job
- Collaborate and assist the Visual Presentation Coordinator in his/her daily tasks;
- Support daily visual presentation maintenance
- Participate in creating, designing and styling the product layouts
- Build, place and/or remove displays/fixtures as per Plan-o-gram
- Support management with the planning and initiation of season merchandise changes
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and social-medias that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build/develop marketing programs and effectively present to retailers and stakeholders
We are looking for a person who is passionate and energetic about their field as this will shine through in their work deliverables. If you have the relevant experience, please apply. We should talk.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas