Kelowna, British Columbia
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Architecture & Design
This is an excellent and unique opportunity for a Senior Architect with a strong technical background to join a growing and developing team in Kelowna, British Columbia. This locally based company has an incredible reputation and is looking for a passionate individual to join their team.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client has been a leader in the design and construction throughout the Okanagan and British Columbia. With an excellent reputation and a strong leadership team our Client has an excellent management process and a full cycle of deliverables for project management and development. With a strong focus on sustainable design and creating a functional environment our Client is taking the lead on designing and developing excellent projects that set a strong precedent for further designs in the industry.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The Senior Architect will have a passion for design and a strong technical background with the ability and comfort of using Revit to help develop working drawings and assemble drawing packages with the team. Our Client works through the entire phase of design, project management and development and this individual will assist in managing all aspects of the project. With strong experience in residential, commercial, corporate and some institutional projects the Senior Architect will have an opportunity to develop their portfolio further in these ares as well as others as they develop their career. There will be a need to be a part of every aspect of the project as it develops including managing on-site contractors, design-build aspects and a strong leadership ability to develop projects on time. There is much room for this role to grow and develop further with an opportunity to move into more senior leadership as the company grows.
This candidate will have the following aspects;
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- B.Deg, Master's in Architecture, AIBC Registered (or approved registration from another Province with ability to transfer), Architectural Technology Diploma
- 10+ years' experience as an Architect or Technologist in the architecture, design, engineering, construction or development industry
- Excellent technical knowledge and design experience within the industry with experience working in a consulting environment
- Ability to to adapt and work in a variety of different aspects of project management, design and overall leadership
- Excellent experience working with technical programs like Vectorworks, AuotCAD, and REVIT
- Detailed approach to project management with an entrepreneurial mindset in developing a team and leading projects forward through to completion
- High energy, innovative thinking and a dynamic approach to design and planning a must
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent, entrepreneurial company with a strong collaborative team and amazing reputation in the industry
- Opportunity to move into Associate and Principal positions
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
Please apply directly if you feel like you are the right candidate and are excited about this excellent opportunity!