Senior Architectural Technologist
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Architecture and Design Firm
A well established and reputable Architecture and Design firm with an office in Edmonton, is hiring for an experienced Senior Architectural Technologist to join their busy and collaborative team. Despite the COVID-19 situation, this firm have continued to be busy and have many good projects in the pipeline. This company is well established and have projects across commercial, mixed use, community and public/institutional sectors.
The ideal applicant will have excellent communication skills and work with team members throughout all processes of the project phases. You will be working with clients and design teams to discuss project plans, designs, schedules and proposals, and work according to these to produce high quality working drawing packages, construction documents, details and blueprints. You will use your experience to pier review the work of junior staff in the office, and do mark ups and changes to ensure projects are finished accurately and in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will have the following credentials;
WHAT TO DO NOW
- Architectural Technology Diploma/Certification required
- 9+ years' experience as an Architectural Technologist in a design based firm
- Advanced skills working with Revit is essential
- Experience working with AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office is an asset
- Some Project management and CA experience is desirable
- experience working on large and complex projects
If you feel this position could be the right fit for you, please click apply and submit your resume as soon as possible. We thank you for your application, however, only successful applicants who meet the requirements of the position will be contacted.