MILLWRIGHT/ELECTRICIAN – DUAL TICKET
Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent, this individual will be responsible to participate in a team environment and undertake all tasks associated with Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance.
· Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems as required
· Interpret all mechanical and electrical schematics
· Properly uses all hand and power tools and precision measuring equipment
· Maintain conveyor system, all compressors and pumps
· Perform welding and soldering operations
· Install and maintain all fans, blowers, electric and electronic controls and pneumatic systems
· Install and maintain pipe systems and valves
· Install, maintain, test, troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment and associated electrical and electronic controls
· Interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations.
· Install, examine replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fibre-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components for continuity, current, voltage resistance.
· Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems
· Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices
· Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
· May install, maintain, and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices
· Maintain safety and environmental regulations and plant operability as top priorities
· Must hold a valid industrial mechanic/millwright/electrical certificate
· Minimum of 5 years experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
· Knowledge of calipers and other measuring devices
· Must have knowledge of computer skills using MS Office products
· Must have the ability to read prints
· Must be able to work continental shift