Architectural Sales Representative
Home Based in the Midwest, East Coast, Texas, Rockies or Southern California
$90K - $125K
Base + Commission + Benefits
Our client’s products are found in North America’s finest homes. Handcrafted and meticulously designed, these exquisite products are equal parts function and art.
As an Architectural Sales Representative you will be asked to service some of the most discerning architects and builders in North America. The products you will be representing have framed some of the worlds most iconic vistas. Found in North America’s finest neighborhoods, this company is the pinnacle of quality and style for doors and windows.
Skills and Experience
- Create and foster long-term relationships with architects, builders, designers, and home builders
- Review blueprints and project specifications
- Work with the estimating team to develop client proposals
- Work with Project Managers and CAD Engineers to present custom drawing packages
- Assist clients on-site with any design challenges. field measurements, etc.
- Track and report sales forecasts
- Assist with other sales and marketing activities set out by senior management
We are looking for a motivated person with experience working with architects and builders in the luxury market. Knowledge of the window and door industry is preferred; however, we are mainly interested in candidates with excellent sales acumen and experience in high-end building products. Ability to read and interpret blueprints/CAD drawings, experience with 2D drawing in AUTOCAD, and using MRP or ERP systems is desired.
Most importantly you should be able to demonstrate your ability to make a difference, be a supportive team member, hit your sales targets, and have a discerning eye.
Why you should apply
This is an incredible opportunity to work for a well-established company with a family feel. You will be instrumental in bringing to life some of America’s finest architecture.
Thank you for your interest, I look forward to reviewing your application.