Attractive Compensation Package
Are you an Estimator with at least five years of experience looking for a new challenge? It's no secret that the construction industry is the busiest it has ever been and now is the time to make a move if your current situation could use improvement.
Our client is a very well-established, family-run General Contractor in Toronto. They foster a culture of long term relationships with employees and clients alike; many of their have been with the company for decades. This is a rare opportunity to join a solid industry player where the number of long-term employees speaks volumes.
We are in search of an Estimator with at least five years of experience with projects ranging up to $5M in the commercial and institutional sector. Hospital experience would be a very strong asset.
If you are ready to embrace a new work culture where hard work and a track record of success is rewarded, then read on.
Our client has a requirement for an experienced Estimator. Working as part of a team to close tenders in the commercial, education and health care sectors, a partial list of responsibilities for this position includes the following:
- Prepare accurate, competitive estimates for lump sum tenders ranging in value up to $5M
- Prepare pricing, including cost breakdowns and itemized pricing for CM and Design Build proposals
- Work with estimating team members to ensure full in-house takeoff and trade coverage for jobs out for tender
- Manage and write technical and numerical aspects of proposal response documents including methodology and general project descriptions
- Maintain relationships with quality subtrades and suppliers and work closely with estimating team to ensure full coverage
- A degree or diploma in a construction related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as an Estimator in the ICI sector
- A strong drive to succeed
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
If you are the right person for this job, please send your resume ASAP.
Similar Job Titles