Technical Sales - Completions
Midland/Odessa, TX (Oil & Gas)
Our client is an International Oil & Gas Service Company looking for an Account Manager who will manage all sales activities and results in the Permian Basin market. This is a unique opportunity for an individual wanting to work in a niche space and can work independently on daily basis. They will be responsible for building relationships to grow business as well as this person will take over current business accounts.
Required Education and Experience
- Evaluate business opportunities, and promote services in new markets
- Works collaboratively with Engineering Advisors, Operations, and management resources in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships within assigned customer accounts.
- Develops new prospective accounts through cold calling and prospecting.
- Identifies and pursues growth opportunities; increases the company's customer base
- Maintains confidentiality of all matters
- 2 years' experience in oilfield sales
- Experience in completions operations and hydraulic fracturing preferred.
- Demonstrates creative and critical thinking skills
- Ability to assemble and organize multiple sources of intelligence into a clear market assessment.
- Strong business acumen demonstrating ability to define, develop and execute new business opportunities.
- Currently living in the Midland/Odessa area
Compensation: Competitive Salary + Bonus and/or Commissions
Superior Health Benefits, Clear Career Structure Internally.
Sales, Technical Sales, District Engineer, Business Development, Technical Advisor, Completions, Fracturing, Completion Tools, Wireline, Cement, Engineering, Petroleum Engineer