Senior Project Manager - Woodland Hills, CA
Years of experience: 10-12
Since their inception, our client has built a solid reputation for competence, professionalism, and superior craftsmanship. They are known for being a leader in parking structures, mixed-use buildings, and office buildings. Both open bidding and negotiation are used for projects.
Their core value is to exclusively provide clients with services that best suit the requirements of the specific project and owner. Using full-service design/build delivery or a combination of limited design/build services and value engineering. They achieve the desired result within the given budget and timeline.
Trust and performance are the foundations of the strong customer relationships our client has with some of the most well-known businesses and commercial developers in California. For more than 40 years, the company's guiding values have been quality and personalized service.
The role of the Project Manager is to fully manage all phases of the project including maintaining client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through project completion.
What You’ll Do:
What You’ll Need:
- Direct and oversee construction projects from conception to completion while monitoring compliance with safety and building regulations, including project planning, scheduling, estimating, and budgeting.
- Collaborate with the construction team to ensure the feasibility of each project.
- Work with the customer from the start of each project to ensure the project scope and vision are understood and implemented.
- Negotiate agreement terms, manage construction contract drafts, and change orders, bid on projects, and obtain permits to analyze and mitigate risks.
- Communicate with the responsible parties to ensure quality construction exceeds company standards and proper industry techniques and processes are utilized.
- Prepare external and internal reports relating to job status, daily progress, estimates, and deliverables.
- Review projects on a daily basis to ensure quality construction standards exist and estimates remain within budget.
What We’ll Offer You:
- Minimum 10 years of experience.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Construction Management or a related field of study.
- Must have a strong understanding of scoping, buyout, cost control, and communication skills.
- Fluent in Prolog and Converge a plus.
- Strong personal management skills, dedication, organization, and open-mindedness are required.
- Creative thinker with the ability to work in a close-knit environment.
- Other duties as may be assigned by supervisors.
- Competitive compensation package
- Collaborative but challenging work environment
- Vehicle Allowance and Gas Card
- Dental Insurance
- Medical 100%,
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please send your resume and project list to email@example.com
or you can call me directly at 213.290.4030 x740.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas