: Corporate Controller
Markham, Ontario(full time in office)
$100,000-$110,000 plus benefits
Our client is one of Canada’s largest, and most diverse real estate businesses in the hospitality industry. They are currently looking for a strong Corporate Controller to join their experienced team to lead, manage and mentor staff, review financial activities and prepare financial statement packages for multiple entities.
About the role:
Reporting into the VP Accounting , this role will ensure accurate and timely financial information which will assist the property General Managers with analysis and information to increase profitability. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Month end procedures and preparation of monthly packages
- Consolidate monthly/quarterly forecasts
- Financial statement preparation and review
- Provide timely summary revenue and profit forecasts
- Assist in the preparation of detailed year end working paper files for audit or review purposes
- Staff management, mentorship and leadership
- CPA designated is preferred but not mandatory
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a management role
- Advanced Excel skills and strong ERP experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Hospitality or retail industry experience is required!!
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leader in the Industry. Excellent environment, competitive compensation package, job stability and opportunities to grow are all offered here!
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas