Site Superintendent - Healthcare
Greater Toronto Area
Competitive Salary and Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate to progress and grow at a very well-established construction firm. This firm offers a full spectrum of construction services including general contracting and construction management contracts. Their main focus is renovations to healthcare institutions; interesting and complex work.
The Site Superintendent will be responsible for the planning, organization, supervision and control of projects from turnover to project closeout. A partial list of the Site Superintendent's responsibilities includes the following:
- Review all project drawings and specifications to gain an understanding of the project, its scope, schedule and possible concerns
- Ensure that site operations are conducted in accordance with the standards set out by the client, their customers and the overall project objectives
- Work directly in a supervising role with subcontractors, maintaining a positive working relationship and work that is done to the standards required by our client
- Collaborate on a regular basis with the Project Manager to identify conflicts and challenge and bring to resolution
- Lead site meetings and and all employee orientation and safety training onsite.
- Self-performing some of the work onsite
• 5+ years of experience supervising projects within an ICI Construction environment
This Site Superintendent will possess the following attributes:
- Degree or Diploma in a construction-related discipline
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Very professional presentation and communication skills
- The ability to work independently and effectively
- Extensive experience with successfully leading trades onsite
Must be flexible to travel to job sites as required.
Does this sound like the right role for you? This role is to be filled ASAP so please send your resume if this position is of interest.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas