Our client is looking for a CNC Machinist with 5 + years experience who can operate a horizontal boring mil with Mitsubishi Control knowledge an asset. Working knowledge of Tool Presetters measuring the cutting edges of tools to assure they precisely match job specifications.
What We offe
- Setup and operate horizontal CNC Machine to include 5-Axis machine with rotary tables.
- Set-up and operation of horizontal and vertical CNC Machining Centers to include two 5-Axis machines in the manufacturing of blown film dies.
- Expected to perform cutter adjustments either by tool offset or physical sizing of boring bars at the machine and will also have experience in light editing at the machine control
- Experienced reading and interpreting blueprints and setup sheets
- Skilled at making program edits, using gauges, micrometers, calipers and indicators
- Experienced in working with tight tolerances
Plant works day shift only
Monday to Thursday 6:50am to 3:50pm
Friday 6:50am to 12:50pm
- Above average industry compensation
- 100% company paid benefits (after probationary period)
- 3 paid sick days per calendar year
- Paid Vacation (2 weeks/3 weeks after 5 years/ 4 weeks after 10 years)
- RRSP with company match at 2%
Mississauga, Brampton, Toronto, Milton, North York, Markham Scarborough, Boring Machine Operator, Boring Mill Operator, Lathe Operator
Job Posting # 14870857
Consultant: Scott Simpson
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas