HDD Survey Technician/Tracker
Heavy Civil, Deep Foundations
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable Heavy Civil company based in Toronto Ontario. Our client is well established with a portfolio of high-profile projects extending through the province.
Projects are complex and our client is offering an abundance of learning opportunities to even the most experienced individual. The environment is ambitious, driven, innovative, and values empowering people to make their mark from day-1 with the company.
The ideal candidate for this role will be experienced in general HDD site support and operation in addition to HDD tracking . This hands-on individual will join a dedicated team that is focused on best performance, productivity and process improvement. An ideal candidate will be solutions focused and astute in troubleshooting in collaboration with the team. Additionally, the company is growing with new and innovative projects in Canada, creating exciting internal professional development opportunities.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 5 years of experience with tracking
- On-grade experience HDD tracking
- Organize and run the site crew for the drilling works
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to the HDD tracking
- Co-ordinate sub-contractors to support the drill works (fusions technicians, vac operators)
- Ability to callibrate walkover and wireline tracking systems
- Experience with drill fluids make-up and management
- Experience with site set up and optimization for the drill works
- Read and understand drawings and locates
- Strong commitment, organizational and communication skills. Attention to detail.
WHAT TO DO NOW
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package.
- Join a collaborative team that values your input & expertise; make an impact from day 1.
- Chance to learn from established industry experts and help to take the company to the next level
- A rapidly growing industry with great development opportunities.
If you believe this opportunity as a HDD Survey Technician/Tracker could be the right fit for you and you meet the requirements listed above, click apply
Keywords: Heavy Civil Construction, Survey Technician, HDD Tracking, HDD Drilling, Directional Drilling, Water/Sewer, Foundations, Watermain Construction, Underground Construction, Tunneling, Trenchless Technology
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas