Job Title: Personal and Small Business Banking Advisor
Industry Sector: Banking / Financial Services
Salary: $65,000 -$70,000 base plus bonus and excellent benefits and other perks!!
Location: Bay Street - Toronto
Our award winning client in the financial services sector has an immediate need for a Personal/Small Business Banking Advisor for their Bay Street location.
About our client
My client many times has been awarded "Best Employer" and is one of the most innovative financial institutions in Canada bringing new technology to the forefront for a better end-to-end banking experience.
About the role
As a Personal and Small Business Banking Advisor, your role is to manage a portfolio of personal and business accounts. Key accountabilities will include all aspects of portfolio management, wealth planning, cash flow management, revenue growth and credit quality.
- Contributes to the growth and on-going maintenance of the SME portfolio
- Sources, receives, investigates, and analyzes requests for products from a variety of sources
- Manages SME relationships
- Delivers credit, deposit, investment and other products and services to both existing and new accounts
- Prepares and presents, as required, detailed loan summary and/or product delivery recommendations
About the Candidate:
- Post-Secondary education in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Marketing, Finance or related
- Minimum 5 year experience, at this level in a financial institution, ideally in a commercial account management role, with direct borrower/member/client contact, or with related experience
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing, recommending and/or approving business and personal credit is an asset
- PFP or CFP required.
My client many times has been awarded "Best Employer" and is one of the most innovative financial institutions in Canada bringing new technology to the forefront for a better end-to-end banking experience. Why would you want to work anywhere else???