Job Title: Senior Accountant
Industry Sector: Import, Retail and Distribution
Salary: $50,000-60,000 / 4 days a week!!
Our established client in the downtown core is seeking an accountant for a temp-to-perm opportunity starting 4 days a week to assist with general accounting functions.
About our client
A small, privately owned company operating in a niche market for over 30 years. Importing specialty products for retail, and distribution in a growing Ontario market. This is a FUN place to work working with some of the finest companies in the world and enjoying steady growth.
About the role
Being a part of a small accounting team, your duties would include:
- full cycle accounts payable
- full cycle accounts receivable work
- payroll processing and government remittances
- monthly bank reconciliation
- quarterly HST remittances
- Budgeting, cash flow analysis and applicable reports
- Assisting with annual financial statement preparation
About the candidate
You will be polished and enjoy working in a busy client facing environment in the downtown core. This role is ideal for the dynamic intermediate accountant who is looking for an established company to be a part of and grow in terms of handling a variety of responsibilities in a small accounting office.
- Pursuing CPA, or relevant combination of experience
- Minimum 3 years full cycle accounting experience
- Quickbooks experience!!
- Reliable, dedicated and can work under minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills a must
This is an ideal position to start part time 4 days a week on contract and learn the business. This company can provide long term stability and opportunities to grow with responsibilities, title and into permanent full time employment. This is an exciting opportunity in a niche market in the downtown core! Apply TODAY!