Junior Development Coordinator
Calling all new grads!!
An established Real Estate Developer in Vancouver is seeking a Junior Development Coordinator to join their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity to work hand in hand with the VP Development! You will be exposed to a wide range of support duties and a key member of the Development team.
What the role encompasses
- Work hand in hand with the VP Development and Development Team
- Coordinate contracts and other construction documentation
- Draft, prepare, distribute and follow-up on correspondence
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of proposals, commitment letters, reports and meeting minutes
- Manage the flow of design information
- Working with local municipalities
- Arranging necessary permits
- Interpreting Blueprints
- Coordinating trade consultants and relaying information back to Architects and other stakeholders
- Project planning, reporting, and meetings with external consultants and internal teams
- Represent committees
- Calendar management
Who you are
- A new grad from an engineering, architecture, construction, planning or land economics program
- Must understand the construction process and standards
- Excellent communication skills with effective business writing skills
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Comfortable delivering information in a large group environment
- Proficient computer and MS Office skills
- ACAD and Microsoft Project experience an asset
- Ability to be resourceful, efficient with time and proactive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to accurately follow directions
$40 - $45K / year, employee benefits, growth opportunities.
A very fertile learning ground to establish and grow your career in the Development industry supporting a very tenured and senior Development professional.
Only applicants with the legal right to work in Canada can be considered for this opportunity.
We thank all those who express interest in this opportunity however only those short-listed we be contacted.