Senior Fund Accountant
- Toronto Downtown Office
- Generous and aggressive compensation
- Career progression
Not your every day Investment Firm. Our client is rapidly growing in the PE space and seeks to expand their team.
This is a senior Fund Accountant position with full responsibility for your portfolio.
- Full accounting, including entries to the GL, reconciliations, and analysis.
- Cash management and reporting.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Financial statement preparation and reporting.
- Fund operation compliance.
- Professional Designation
- Fund Accounting experience - Private Equity experience preferred.
- Microsoft Excel
- Strong capital markets knowledge including derivatives.
- Investment and fund accounting systems (e.g. Sage, Allvue) an asset.
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving abilities.
This is a brief overview. To learn more, please apply.
Only applicants with the legal right to work in Canada can be considered.
A criminal background clearance will be required for the successful applicant .
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas