Full Stack Software Developer
Calgary, AB - Remote arrangements available
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Talentsphere is currently recruiting for a Software Development Manager for our global client that prides themselves on culture, has a forward thinking leadership team and creates innovative products that help the world!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
In this role you will design and develop various components of the software including medical image analysis application front-end, user workflow logics, back-end services, and 3D image rendering/modeling algorithms etc. You will be collaborating closely with designers, product owners, software developers, research engineers, and QA analysts to ensure the delivery of quality software products. If you are interested in joining an Agile team of passionate people who love to make a difference in the medical device industry, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve web applications and services
- Implement APIs for integrating with web and mobile applications
- Work closely with our product and design teams to optimize user experience
- Analyze and optimize application code for efficiency and performance
- Writing modular and well-organized code in accordance with industry best practices
- Participate in peer reviewing of code and share expertise with other members
- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
This candidate will have the following aspects
Preferred Skills & Experience
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or related technical field
- 3+ years of work experience in web or mobile application development
- Strong programming skills in React, Go, and C++
- Experience working with single page applications
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design pattern
- Familiar with Git or other version control tools
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
- Problem-solving mentality
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Experience in medical device development (hardware, software, or both)
- Experience in mobile application development
- Experience with service-oriented architecture
- Proficiency developing with NoSQL database technologies
- Knowledge of message brokers such as RabbitMQ or Apache Kafka
- Strong group of professionals, rapidly growing industry leader with advancement opportunity
- Work in an R&D environment and see your work make an impact directly
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
Please apply directly if you feel like you are the right candidate and are excited about this excellent opportunity! Please note that only those candidates selected will be contacted for an interview.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas