A vibrant real estate development company born of a unique vision that spans a 30-year passion for putting customers first. The multi-dimensional wealth of knowledge coming from a diverse bandwidth of professional backgrounds reflects in the product they create. Coupled with some of the most sought-after locations along the GTA’s iconic Yonge Street
in the culturally burgeoning Richmond Hill
, Our client will be making a massive impact with some of the most exciting projects coming up in the GTA.
- Assist the Superintendent in managing work on site to ensure the compliance of construction with the drawings and specifications
- Support the Superintendent in planning and implementing schedules, determining manpower levels, material quantities, inspections and equipment.
- Monitor work performance to ensure project rules, procedures, and safety requirements are being followed
- Advise Superintendent and Project Manager of potential problems, work interference and schedule difficulties and assist in resolving these problems
- Maintain and analyze up-to-date cost reports and submit necessary changes to ensure the project is delivered within budget
- 5+ years of construction experience with exposure to High-Rise Residential Construction.
- Solid understanding of construction practices relating to the province of Ontario.
- Strong working knowledge of construction documents, drawings, specifications and project management
- Exceptional communication skills
Our client offers a competitive compensation package based on experience. with benefits, allowances etc.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas