Competitive Salary and Benefits
Architecture and Design Firm
Other titles: Architectural technician, Design Technician, Drafter, Design Technician, Intermediate Technologist, Revit Technician, Senior Architectural Technologist
Excellent opportunity for a driven, motivated and entrepreneurial Architectural Technologist to work for a leading firm in Western Canada. They possess a strong company foundation, and an excellent and diverse portfolio of projects across the country. Projects range in various industries including mixed-use, commercial office, government, senior living and multi-family projects.
The Intermediate or Senior Architectural Technologist position will require someone with at l
east 7+ years of experience working as an Architectural technologist, with at least 3 years coming from within North America. In this role you will be completing full working drawing packages and construction documents, renderings and blueprints, working with permit applications, design development, coordination, some project management and liaising with clients to meet project objectives. This role will have focus to progress into leadership. This is a very collaborative and collective team with an excellent and inclusive working environment.
The ideal candidate will have the following credentials;
- Bachelor's in Architecture or Architectural Technologist/Building Technologist Certificate from a recognized institution
- 7+ years' experience working in the industry as a technologist
- Project experience encompassing ideally a combination of mixed use, multi-family, commercial or civic work
- Strong design skillset
- Excellent experience working with Revit and AutoCAD
- Some contract administration experience preferred
- Knowledge of the National building code
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Keywords: Architectural Technologist, Residential Drafter, Architectural Technician, Revit Operator, Design Technician, Intermediate Technologist, Edmonton, Alberta, Senior Architectural Technologist