Competitive Salary + Benefits
Architecture and Design firm
Other titles: Designer, Design Architect, Senior Architectural Designer, Intermediate Architectural Designer, Architectural Designer
A great opportunity exists with a leading multi-disciplinary firm for a talented, creative and motivated Architectural Designer for a position in their Edmonton office. With a focus on collaboration and excellent service delivery, this firm have a strong reputation and some high profile projects across North America.
As an Architectural Designer, you will be involved in the following:
- Develop a wide range of architectural designs in collaboration with clients and design teams, that meet quality parameters, project timelines and budgetary requirements
- Gain familiarity with current design trends, building systems and presentation techniques to improve skills and implement them on project work
- Prepare drawings, models and renderings, following office standards
- Prepare and coordinate presentation materials to ensure project documentation is complete and accurate
- Perform programming, code research, material and building systems research, site surveys and field reviews, laying out program components and calculating program and building areas
- Work collaboratively with design and production team as well as project leads to coordinate the design through all phases of the project .
To be considered for this role, you should have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
WHAT TO DO NOW
- Have successfully completed an architectural related post-secondary education - A bachelor of Architecture or diploma in Architectural Technology / other.
- Possess at least 6 years of experience working with Architectural Design, with at least 3 years coming from within North America
- Are proficient in design and rendering skills, i.e. Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp and Photoshop, other programs an asset
- Have experience in architectural design presentation
- Have some familiarity with Mechanical, Electrical, and Structural permits and building codes
- Possess superior time management, communication and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate an ability to coordinate with other team members and to collaborate with other professional disciplines
If you believe this position could be the perfect fit for you, click apply/ We thank all candidates for their applications, however, only those who meet the requirements of the position above with be contacted.
Keywords: Architectural Designer, Edmonton, Designer, Design Lead, Alberta, EDM, Lethbridge, Design Architect
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas