Our client, a quality focused and busy radiology clinic, is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and adaptive administrator with varied skillsets to join their management team. The successful applicant will be responsible for improving processes and creating successful strategies that will improve the clinic’s workflow, expansion and profitability.
- Oversee efficient administration of day-to-day clinic operations.
- Work towards building and maintaining the clinic’s value to patients.
- Actively liaise with referring physicians to promote referrals and timely appointments.
- Support and liaise with clinic’s management team, technologists and radiologists.
- Evaluate staffing requirements, schedules, vacation, sick leave etc.
- Responsible for maintaining employee performance reviews.
- Ensure clinic’s compliancy with health and safety guidelines.
- Liaise with managers from the radiology group’s other reporting sites.
- Implementation of quality improvement initiatives to support patient care.
- Excellent IT and troubleshooting skills.
- A minimum of 3 years management experience in a healthcare setting managing a team of 10 or more staff.
- Graduate of a recognized post-secondary program related to health sciences, business/medical administration, marketing or information technology.
- Management experience in diagnostic imaging clinic (or hospital) an asset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated to work towards and maintaining a strong team culture.
- Relevant IT qualifications. Radiology specific programs (RIS & PACS) experience an asset.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas