: Accounts Payable Coordinator
Work from Home
$50-53,000 with great benefits and opportunities for growth
About the Company:
This is a highly reputable, Canadian company that manufactures and supplies construction materials throughout North America. They believe in quality workmanship and customer satisfaction.
About the role:
Reporting to the Accounting Supervisor, you will be responsible for the processing of general accounts payable. Matching, batching, coding, payments, account and vendor reconciliations. Some month end inventory counts, analysis and ad-hoc reports as required.
Responsibilities would include:
- To support the Accounting department in the processing of general accounts payable.
- Match and verify correctness of invoice to supporting documents by matching packing slip to purchase order to invoice. Submit for signature, forward cheques to payees and file all documents.
- Enter invoices, vouchers, debit/credit notes into the computerized A/P system.
- Assist with weekly computerized cheque run through creation of an edit listing, cheque printing, payment verification, etc.
- Check prices on all purchase orders.
- Responsible to maintain Vendors master file.
- Code Invoices, expense reimbursement with proper General Ledger Account.
- Audit expense reports to ensure proper documentation supports expenses.
- Handle all general accounts payable and inquires directly with suppliers.
- Periodically reconciles supplier statements with company records.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in accounting studies.
- 3+ years of Accounts Payable experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Computerized system environment and experience with ERP Software.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Inventory control experience is an asset.
- Ability to work in a high-volume environment.
- Team player who consistently shows conscientiousness and a positive attitude.
- Experience with accounts reconciliation.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas