ELECTRO-MECHANICAL FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Our client is offering an incredible opportunity for Electro-Mechanical Technicians to kick start their career! The successful candidate will work with a reputable Fortune 500 organization and help ensure water quality for people around the world.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a rapidly growing global company and was ranked by Forbes as one of the best employers for diversity. As a well known, trusted organization for high-quality systems with reliable technology, they are growing with new projects and local opportunities in development. With a dedicated team and a great focus on collaboration within their staff they have established a reputation within the industry as solid long-term market performers.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The successful candidate will provide service installation, commissioning, repair, troubleshooting, and inspection services for all equipment. On-site work includes electrical, mechanical, chemical, and training. Responsibilities include;
- Provide field installation, commissioning, operation, and preventative maintenance services to customers
- Solve customer problems by diagnoses of component, system failures, or process issues to isolate root causes and implement corrective actions
- Conduct product training to customer equipment operators, maintenance personnel, engineers, and others as required
- Manage customer service expectations, satisfaction, and relationships for the installations in the region
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships by making periodic visits, exploring specific needs, resolving problems, and establishing proactive service strategies
- Submit completed service reports for all work completed in the field
- Regional travel requirements: 70%, service area within 150kms from Dallas
This candidate will have the following aspects;
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Electrical diploma, degree, or trade certification an asset
- 3+ years’ experience in a technical role required
- Proven troubleshooting, electrical diagnostics, repair, and preventative maintenance skills
- Familiarity with using an electrical multimeter, terminating wiring in control panels, and basic knowledge of 4-20ma control devices is an asset
- Working knowledge of Allen Bradley PLC platform with demonstrated ability to upload/download and troubleshoot programs is preferred
- Well organized, self-starter, and self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to relate to all customer organization levels
- Driver's license required
- Work with an industry leader and secure along term career
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching all on day one, as well as other allowances (travel, education programs)
- Amazing opportunity to work with a great team and strong brand, offering advancement
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas