Job Title: Digital Marketing & E-commerce Lead
Industry Sector: E-Commerce
Location: IN OFFICE St Catharine’s area
Our growing e-commerce client is seeking a Digital Marketing & E-Commerce lead for their brand new office in the St Catharine’s area. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a great team with forward vision.
About our client:
For 2+ decades they’ve been leaders in E-Commerce and sell products through their website that bring peace of mind to millions of people all over the world. They are a true leader in their industry. They have made such a strong name for themselves that they have been able to establish impactful long lasting partnerships with Amazon, Walmart, Costco and Home Depot.
A respected reputation and professional environment, this is a company that you would be proud to have on your resume and thankful to be a part of the team. This E-Commerce business is growing rapidly with revenues expected to double this year! If you want to learn more, see below and apply.
• Direct marketing, paid advertising, social media management and content creation.
• Project manage all UX/UI, while developing and implementing promotional strategies for the direct brand websites to meet and exceed sales goals.
• Lead and collaborate with agency partners to develop and implement cohesive campaigns (primarily Google, Social & Affiliate) that drive awareness, sales and improve the customer’s experiences with the brand. Responsible for maintaining a healthy (and growing) monthly ad budget, while achieving aggressive revenue and ROAS targets
• Maintain current and build new audience segments and automated flows that nurture subscribers through the sales funnels. Plan and deploy regular campaigns that drive engagement and sales, while closely monitoring and optimizing performance
• Develop cohesive, relevant and engaging content for the social media channels (static images, infographics, videos, blog content, etc.) that encourage engagement, increase brand awareness, and drive traffic to the websites
• Build and nurture influencer relationships. Ensure smooth and successful execution of all influencer campaigns, tracking KPIs against critical business objectives
• Create engaging product ad copy.
• Own weekly and monthly reporting for all campaigns, providing actionable insights for consistent growth (We want someone that enjoys looking into the data and doesn’t need another BI to build reports for you)
Who You Are:
• 4 - 8 years of experience in a similar digital marketing role for an e-commerce consumer goods company
• A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field is ideal.
• Demonstrated ability to drive ROI through strategic digital advertising campaigns
• Must have experience with the following platforms: Shopify, Asana, Klaviyo, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager
• Strong understanding of Google Analytics (Bonus points if you’re Certified!)
• Strong experience using Excel
• Analytical with attention to detail (Experience with Power BI, Google Data Studio or similar BI tools is a plus)
• Ability to adapt to and manage changing priorities independently in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment without missing critical deadlines
• Thorough knowledge of social media platforms and best practice
If you feel that you have the relevant experience, we should speak. Apply to the position and call my cell 905-399-3795
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas