$70K + bonus and benefits
This is a newly created opportunity full of possibilities that is ready to be custom-designed to the talents of the right person. Our client is a small business in the construction sector. They have been around for 20 years and are now moving to a brand new building and adding a service division.
The Proposal Specialist will be responsible for creating winning prequalification and marketing proposals, serving existing clients and reaching out to new potential clients. There is a sales component to this role and we are looking for someone who is comfortable with talking to anyone and making things happen. You will be busy with creating proposals and running the service department, but in the off hours you'll be contacting existing and potential clients to tell them about the services the company offers.
- Assist the company in securing new business opportunities
- Assist in scheduling the day-to-day operations of a busy service department
- Responsible for full completion of all Prequalification and Request for Proposal responses
- Write, coordinate and edit content
- Work with vendors and service providers to obtain required documentation
- Contact new and existing customers and consultants
- Create customized corporate information packages
- Assisted with execution of cost proposals
- Coordinate and arrange personnel to attend service calls
- Provide outstanding customer service and support the business in achieving growth goals
Required Skills and Qualifications
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a desire to succeed with an actively growing organization
- Post-secondary education in any discipline
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of professional experience in a related role
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Warm personality and professional presentation
- Construction background an asset
This is a very unique and special ground-floor opportunity to be a part of the success of a company who is really taking off.
If you have a construction background, impeccable communication skills and a flair for business development, please call me and I'll be happy to tell you everything!
Alison Adam 416-900-3435 ext. 704
Business Development Coordinator
Business Development Associate
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas