Loss Prevention Specialist
Brampton, ON (6 Month Contract)
Previous Loss Prevention experience will be an asset.
100,000 Sq Ft Facility.
$18-22 per hour
Benefits of working for a Major Retailer
Travel time and mileage expensed
Profit Sharing and Stock Purchase Plan
Paid training and Career Development
Health and Dental Benefits
- Excellent analytical skills as well as strong verbal
- Valid Security and Drivers Licenses as required by the Province
- Must have access to reliable transportation
Our Client is one of the top 25 Retailers in Canada and the USA with multiple locations averaging 100,000 Sq Ft per location. Working with this brand will provide you with fantastic training and career development in Loss Prevention & Security. We are offering compensation between $18-22 per hour depending on experience.
If you have experience in Loss Prevention and or Security, a sharp eye and are excited about an undercover (plain clothed) position, we should speak.
Our client is looking for Loss Prevention Specialists to;
- Deter and prevention of theft in store.
- Promptly and accurately document incident(s) that occur in the store. (while top of mind)
- Prepare and write a proper statement for crown counsel.
- Must be able to use the best approach first, usually a soft approach is always the best/most effective.
- In the event that the suspect resists arrest, the physical restraint of a suspect might be necessary.
- This is a plain clothed/undercover position.
- Detain and interview persons apprehended for shoplifting in accordance with local laws and company procedures. Complete investigative case packages and statements regarding all internal/external theft and fraud for local police agencies
- Conduct floor walks and support the stores by conducting tests and providing feedback regarding all aspects of the company's safety, security and shrink standards
- Represent the company in a professional manner throughout all court-related procedures
- Maintain an open channel of communication with store management and all associates
- Partner with store management to drive LP issues
- Effectively utilize CCTV and Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) systems
- Conduct surveillance when required
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas