Jr. Operations Consultant
Mandarin speaking vacancy
Freight Forwarding Ocean experience is a must
$45-$50k Base Salary
Competitive Base Salary + Bonus + Benefits
CANDIDATE MUST SPEAK MANDARIN !
Our client, a Freight Forwarding business unit located in (Richmond) BC are looking for a Junior Operations Consultant to drive lead and manage the Supply Chain and flow of their containers.
Our client is a leader in their industry with a well established image among their client base and competition. Their culture is one that respects and values their employees and always leads by example to promote and grow from previous years. Strong values and ethics within the organization has allowed them to prosper year after year. This is a fantastic company to work for with a senior leadership team strategically promoting within.
I have worked with this client for many years now, and can honestly say that the selected candidate will be in great hands. The leaders and mentors are fantastic and love to promote hard work. If you have the skill set below ( please read ) we should speak. If you don't speak Mandarin, our client will not be interested in your resume, as the client base that you'd be managing all speak Mandarin. This is a MUST.
This is a very exciting role with fantastic growth potential. The chosen candidate will be accountable for the successful exchange of container shipments. The candidate must be able to work autonomously and create a strong routine that others can learn from as this position has growth potential down the road.
The Junior Operations Consultant is the backbone of the supply chain operations with accountability for all major functions including;
- Data Entries
- Prepare documents
- Provide Excellent Customer Service on phone and at times in person
- Communicate with clients, carriers and agents
- Track, trace and notify customer/broker of arrival
- Prepare quotations to customers
- Set up customs clearance including PARS
- Release of the freight to appropriate party
- Arrange transportation of freight to destination
The Type of candidate they are looking to interview will be;
- Integrity and decency
- In-depth knowledge in importations
- Attention to details
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
- Positive and professional attitude
- Ability to work in a team or independently
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, freight forwarding software)
- Good command of English, Cantonese, Mandarin
- Knowledge of eManifest filing process an asset
- Intimate knowledge of logistics including Air Import, Ocean Import/Export an asset
- Freight Forwarding / NVOCC / Air and Ocean Import: minimum 5 years
If you have the above experience and are looking for at great career move, please apply.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas