Live-In Property Management
Our client is a Vancouver based Real Estate Developer with Asset across Western Canada.
Reporting to the VP, Operations, our client is looking for a qualified and professional Resident Manager to join their team. Someone to provide consistent, polite, and effective property management services to their tenants.
Resident Manager Responsibilities:
• Respond effectively, quickly, and politely to all tenants, prospects, and team members
• Market suites on turnover, and prepare suites for showings
• Show suites, screen potential tenants, including reference and credit checks and prepare lease agreements for approved tenants
• Create clear and detailed move-in and move-out reports
• Keep organized, detailed, and confidential records of all tenants, and applicants
• Keep all units maintained and hire and/or supervise all work that needs to be done to keep the suites and the building in impeccable condition
• Keep up to date on the Residential Tenancy Act and keep the units in line with these guidelines, rules, and regulations
• File and attend Residential Tenancy Branch hearings (as required)
• Review monthly rent rolls and expenses and ensure the Controller has payments for all Tenants and follow up on any non-payments
• Perform frequent security patrols of the building
• Prepare vacant suites for new Residents by completing necessary repairs and/or cleaning and painting
• Coordinate and schedule trades, suppliers and contractors
• Inspect common building areas and identify required maintenance, including mechanical, security, garbage/recycling, landscaping, etc.
• Conduct regular suite inspections
• Maintain an active database and complete files of all units
• Provide weekly updates on the status of all units
• Manage all the rental administrative duties, as determined by Qualex from time to time
• Ability to work a varied schedule, including evenings and weekends
Resident Manager Qualifications:
Resident Manager Salary:
- Applicants must be flexible, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Resident Manager
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle
- The skills and capability to perform building maintenance and housekeeping
- The ability to work independently
Commensurate with experience
Resident Manager Similar Positions:
Residential Property Manager
Only applicants with the legal right to work in Canada can be considered for this opportunity.
We thank all those who express interest in this opportunity however only those short-listed we be contacted.