Location: Windsor, ON
Come join a well-established Design-Build construction firm in Southwestern Ontario.
Projects includes both Commercial, Industrial and Residential providing services in Design-Build, Construction Management.
- Attend pre-bid meetings/job walks and investigate project sites as required
- Review and understand all construction documents, specifications, addenda, bid documents and geotechnical reports
- Perform complete and accurate material take-offs
- Preparation of sub-trade tender requirements and request for quotes
- Request quotes from potential subcontractors and vendors
- Provide estimates for labour, material and sub-trade costs
- Prepare final estimates and job set up for construction phase
- Maintain a positive working relationship with clients, sub-trades, and government departments
- 5+ years experience in an estimating role in an industrial and commercial construction environment
- Experience with multi-unit residential, tendering and budgeting
- Experience with site take-offs, pre-bid meetings, site measuring and job walk throughs
- Familiar with municipal departments such as planning and building
- Ability to negotiate with subtrades is an asset
All qualified candidates are invited to apply
Keywords: Estimator, Tecumseh, Kingsville, Oldcastle, Essex
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas