Our client, a successful and growing Real Estate Developer born and raised in Vancouver building residential high rises and projects throughout the lower mainland for the last 20 years, is looking for a Site Superintendent
to oversee the construction of a multi tower high rise project in it's entirety from start to finish.
Day to Day
What you Bring
- Plan, schedule, and supervise all aspects of construction activity on site
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by promoting company's health and safety policies and procedures on site
- Prepare look ahead schedules and monitor the overall construction in critical path to ensure timely completion
- Maintain daily logs and progress photos
- Ensure site team maintains up to date construction documents at all times
- Provide quality control for all trade work and verify that all work meets plans, specifications, building codes and regulations
- Oversee the ordering of construction materials and scheduling of site deliveries
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with clients, consultants, and sub contractors
- Minimum 3 years experience on high rise residential projects as a Site Superintendent.
- Overseen at least 1 project through all phases from start to completion.
- Proficient in the interpretation of construction documents including drawings, specifications, and contracts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A track record of meeting deadline and budgets
All applications are received in the strictest of confidence. We thank you for your interest only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas