Location: Toronto, ON
Great Compensation Package
About our client
A very well reputed builder/developer in the Toronto area that has over 3 decades of experience building low-rise, mid-rise & high-rise residential complexes, hotels & retirement facilities in the city. They have 30,000 housing units. They are expanding rapidly and have over $3B worth of projects in development.
Responsibilities of the role include the following:
Qualifications include the following:
- Prepare, generate various documents for and maintain project files
- Assist with all communication with project stakeholders including subtrades, consultants and clients
- Generate and log Purchase Orders, RFIs, CORs etc.
- Work with Project Manager to correctly process shop drawings and other project and closeout documents
- Attend project meetings (own transportation required); take minutes and distribute with efficiency
- Prepare invoice and progress draw to the issued in conjunction with Project Manager
- Prepare documentation from start to finish taking ownership and implementing measures to ensure accuracy.
- University or College degree in construction-related discipline or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the High-Rise Residential sector
- Project experience at a healthcare facility or post-secondary educational facilities (asset)
- Full computer literacy including MS Office
- Excellent communication skills and professional presentation
Salary of $60,000-$80,000 + Benefits
This is a suitable opportunity for a candidate that wishes to elevate their career and continue building their career with a reputable & growing Toronto Area builder/developer.
If this is a position that interests you and you meet the qualifications outlined, please apply now
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for screening. We thank you for your interest.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas