Health and Safety Manager
$Competitive compensation package! Lots of Perks!
CALLING ALL CHEESE LOVERS!
Our client is a major supplier of specialty cheeses across 30 countries – they are dedicated to healthy, fresh, and sustainable dairy products!
They are seeking a seasoned Health and Safety Manager to join their team in the Concord area. If you enjoy a fast-pace manufacturing environment this is a great opportunity for you!
The Health and Safety Manager will be reporting directly to the Director, Human Resources. The Health and Safety Manager will lead the Health, Safety and Wellness programs and initiatives for the entire Canadian organization.
A successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Focus on improving health and safety programs within the entire Canadian organization
- Analyze metrics and date, determine risks, and implement any necessary changes to continue to improve the organization
- Take part in Health and Safety committees, monthly meetings, and all education/training sessions throughout the year
- Lead risk assessments of all operation changes, ensuring they align with government guidelines
- Collaborating with stakeholders and professionals within the manufacturing and distribution plants across the country
We are searching for a seasoned candidate who has experience within manufacturing (preferably food/dairy products). One must be very technical, open-minded, able to work in a past-pace environment, and able to operate independently, as well as work closely with stakeholders.
To be considered for this specific position you must have the following designations:
- Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP)
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Joint Health and Safety Certification (JHSC) – Part 1 and 2
For the LOVE OF CHEESE!