Construction - High-Rise
We have partnered with our Client a leader in the construction and manufacturing industry of building exterior components for high-rise buildings throughout the Ontario region who is looking to add a strong Senior Estimator on to their team.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a leader in the development and manufacturing of essential components for high-rise condominiums, office buildings and hotel construction, across North America with a specialization in interior and exterior finishes for both structural and aesthetic finishes. Our Client has developed an excellent reputation in the architecture and construction industry. This is rare opportunity to work within a strongly emerging market with a large company in the construction and manufacturing industry. The organization offers plenty of room for growth and a collaborative, fast-paced but balanced work environment.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The Senior Estimator will have experience reading and working with drawings for take-off on various projects in the high-rise industry. With a background in design and a focus on delivering exceptional service to clients, the Senior Estimator will have experience in the construction background (ideally in window wall installations and designs) and will be able to articulate an estimate of overall cost and deliverables for the projects. This individual will be able work in a fast-paced environment in and industry that works with many stakeholders in the high-rise sector. The Senior Estimator will lead a team of other Estimators throughout projects and will also have the ability to assess and manage quotes from sub trades.
This candidate will have the following aspects;
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- B.Deg, in Architecture/Architectural Technology, Drafting and/or Construction
- 5+ years' experience as an Estimator in the construction industry (high-rise an asset)
- Strong skill set with AutoCAD and Excel
- Excellent leadership skill set with an ambitious and entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to read and draw drawings and blueprints as needed
- Excellent project management skill set with a strong knowledge of the construciton industyr
- Excellent, entrepreneurial company with a strong collaborative team and amazing reputation in the industry
- Opportunity to be part of a leadership team to develop and grow the further
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan with excellent bonus structure
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas