Commercial / Contracts Manager - Major Pipeline Projects - AB & BC
Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Commercial Manager / Director
- Contracts Manager / Specialist
- Project Controls Manager / Director / Specialist
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Contracts / Project Controls Manager with strong major oil & gas pipeline construction project experience.
Good Contracts Manager candidates will likely have many of the following attributes:
- 10+ years progressive major oil & gas construction commercial contracts projects skills & experience - ideally some solid major pipeline projects
- 3+ years of Commercial / Contracts functional leadership experience managing a team 5+ people including Contracts Admins & Projects Controls
- Solid pipeline construction contractor experience is desired (verses solely with engineering firms &/or operating companies) - other contractor experience considered
- A relevant projects degree ie, engineering / project management, commerce, Quantity Surveyor
- Relevant Commercial Contracts management professional designation(s) would be an asset - RICS, CPCM, CCM
- Good project estimating & scheduling
- Strong communication skills - verbal, written
If you wish to learn more about role and be considered for this excellent career opportunity apply with your resume.